Free Download Grand Theft Auto V PC 2020 (Google Drive)
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Driving, Open world, First-person, Third-person, 3D
Companies: Rockstar North / Rockstar Games
Original Size: 88.8 GB
Repack Size: 38.4 GB
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
ALWAYS RUN THE GAME FROM DESKTOP LAUNCHER AS ADMIN!
- Based on v1.0.1868/1.50 Rockstar Club version: 88.8 GB
- Grand_Theft_Auto_V_v1868.CrackOnly.Mr_Goldberg_v3 applied over
- Game version is v1.0.1868/1.50 Online (NO, multiplayer IS NOT available!)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded – ALL MULTIPLAYER & DLC FILES are totally intact, repack is safe for modding
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 88.8 to 38.4 GB)
- Installation takes: ~55 minutes on 8-threads CPU + HDD; ~1 hour 50 minutes on 4-threads CPU + HDD; Installing on SSD is faster
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 89 GB
- Use REG-files in “_Language Switcher” folder to change the game GUI language
- Repack uses Xtool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- ALWAYS run the game from desktop icon and with admin rights
ROCKSTAR GAMES’ CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED OPEN WORLD GAME, GRAND THEFT AUTO V, IS COMING TO PC.
When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC features a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to vastly increased draw distances, Grand Theft Auto V for PC runs at 60FPS in 1080p, with the ability to display visuals in 4K resolution. Players will experience a range of additions and improvements including:
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more
All these features are enhanced by stunning resolution, dramatic improvements to lighting, shadows, and textures, and a smooth frame-rate.
The PC versions of Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online will also feature First Person Mode, giving players the chance to explore the incredibly detailed world of Los Santos and Blaine County in an entirely new way.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC also includes the new Rockstar Editor, which gives players a full suite of editing tools to create and publish gameplay clips direct to both Social Club and YouTube.
Grand Theft Auto V also comes with Grand Theft Auto Online, the dynamic and ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe. Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online for PC will include an increased player count, with online play for up to 30 players. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-developed content created since the original release of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for PC, with much more to come.